Why hire a stylist for your wedding?
I’ve got your back! When the event day comes, I’m just as invested as you are, but you should be peacefully enjoying the event. I’ll be the one scurrying behind the scenes, making sure every detail transpires just as planned. I’ll work with your vendors and guests to put them in the right places at the right time. I’ll also work with photographers and videographers to make sure they capture the right details, so you can relive the event over and over again.
As a stylist, I offer planning services with a creative twist! Here’s some of the ways I’ll work with you on your wedding:
- Meet with you to chat through your ideas for how you want your wedding to look and feel
- Work with you to create a personal style for your big day – from the invitations, to the ceremony and lighting, to the furniture and food. I’ve even helped write vows before.
- Source specific items for you on request
- Be there (early!) on the day to style your day and field vendor questions/itineraries
- Be there after the day to pack up
Photos above by Mandy Fierens.
My favorite thing about Quelcy is how much she loves love. She is the only event designer I know who isn't ``all business`` on a wedding day. While she is more than on top of things, she is actually excited for the couple. She gets giddy over romantic details, or teary during the vows. It is so refreshing to work along someone who has so much soul.
I surprised my husband on our wedding day by walking down the aisle to ``La Vie en Rose``, covered by Louis Armstrong. That song has been incredibly special to us our entire relationship. Quelcy took my tiny bit of information and augmented it into the most beautiful, sentimental ceremony I could have ever imaged or hoped for. From the handmade tapestry with lyrics painted on it, to a record player with ``our song`` playing when my husband walked out to meet me, to the rose-flavored cake (she baked herself!) and roses throughout, our night was truly full of rosy hues, literally and figuratively thanks to Quelcy. It was the sweetest fall night I'll remember forever.